I’ve been hearing a lot of good things about this line of hair care products. I first heard about TreSemmé hair care products while talking with co-workers. I had already ran out of my old shampoo and conditioner after my last wash. Since then, everyone is boycotting them for what ever reason. The other day while in Family Dollar I picked up a bottle of TreSemmé Expert Keratin Smooth shampoo and conditioner.
I worked TreSemmé into my wash routine and I’m already satisfied with the outcome. Here’s how I did it:
- I wet my hair with warm water.
- Shampooed hair with TreSemmé Expert Keratin Smooth and rinsed once.
- Repeated the Shampoo Process with TreSemmé another two times.
- Shampooed hair with doctor prescribed shampoo.
- Put on shower cap and sit for five minutes.
- Rinse hair and apply TreSemmé Expert Keratin Smooth conditioner.
- Use fingers and comb to work conditioner through hair.
- Massage conditioner from root to ends of hair then rinse with cold water.
- Pat hair dry and massage doctor prescribed oil into scalp.
- Brush hair into ponytail.
I love the way this set smells. It’s rally soft and sweet. My hair feels soft and moisturized. The product isn’t expensive. I spent about ten dollars for both shampoo and conditioner. I plan on going back for the heat protector. I definitely give this product 5 stars and recommend it to all my friends. Good work TreSemmé!